M S International is leading distributor of natural stone products for the residential and commercial building industries.
Established in 1975, it is the largest North American importer of natural stone and porcelain.
Revenues in 2013: Over $500 million
In 1982, MSI supplied the black granite for the Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial in Washington, DC
In 2008, M S International was a successful company with over $100 million in revenue. However, the website was very outdated and did not include a search engine or a sales conversion strategy. The company interviewed a variety of agencies to redesign and create a new website that better represented their business while becoming more user friendly.
Push Marketing was retained to develop a new website architecture for M S International that included redesign, optimization and copywriting. In addition, we divided the website by the following business segments to ensure a user-friendly interface.
- Tile Retailers
- Hardscape Contractors
- Retail / Restaurants
Push Marketing designed a product segmented site including a gallery for users to easily find and review stone by project type:
- Wall Tile
The next phase of M S International’s website overhaul involved rebranding of the company and the website to include implementation of the latest technologies and social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Houzz.
During Push Marketing’s ongoing relationship with M S International, website traffic has risen tenfold; sales have increased from approximately $100 million to over $500 million annually.
Products and Services
- On-page search optimization
- Off-page link building including the employment of guest bloggers
- Social media account creation and management: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Houzz
- Website design and development of an HTML5 home page animation for use on tablets and mobile devices
- Design and jQuery Program of proprietary MSI Kitchen Visualizer System that has been utilized to create millions of kitchen designs
- Weekly blogging and blog promotion
- Press release promotion
- Rebranding of an evolutionary logo with branding guidelines
- Redesign of the Q brand website
- First page keyword ranking for 17 “granite” terms which have over 3 million web searches per month
- Number one keyword position for over 45 important industry keywords
- Implemented local search strategy to capture regional traffic